Saturday, March 22, 2014

Video: Steel Beasts - Camp Hornfelt Mission 4

I'm continuing to work through the Camp Hornfelt scenarios. The next one in the series, mission 4, concerns the tank platoon in a support by fire/overwatch role.


In this mission I must lead 1st platoon of CT Anvil as we first move to our forming up point, then move into a support by fire position. From there we need to suppress or destroy the enemy vehicles as other platoons in the CT move to assault the objective. Finally, I need to move my platoon through the objective and take up a position on the far side, once opposition in the objective has been eliminated.

2 comments:

  1. The Hornfelt missions are pretty good tactical lesson missions, nice video... here's another 6 mission set of Tactics 101 missions worth trying out to learn basic armor tactics:

    http://www.steelbeasts.com/Downloads/p13_sectionid/271/p13_fileid/154

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chuck. I have those but have yet to play them. Just about done with the Camp Hornfelt missions so I'll give these a try.

      Delete