Saturday, March 22, 2014

Steel Beasts Pro PE Coop!

I just spent a couple of hours playing SBPro PE coop with Julio from Real and Simulated Wars, and let me tell you, it was a blast! Really some of the most fun I've had in ages. Julio is a true gentleman and it was a real pleasure to team up with him on a pair of missions. Despite my completely lack of tactical ability on our second joint mission, we had a lot of fun, anyway.

I'm very much inspired to try more online SBPro play. I really do believe now that this game is significantly enhanced when playing with other people - which is saying a lot, since it's already a fantastic sim. There was something really great about Julio and I talking back and forth as we planned our attacks and maneuvered our tanks amidst the crack of the tank cannon and the boom of exploding HE.

If you haven't taken advantage of one of the subscription licensing plans to try SBPro PE out and you're interested in modern armor, you'll be pleased, I think, if you do so. If you're interested in playing a quick online coop mission to get your feet wet before trying something like the weekly TGIF game (which I'll definitely be attending!), let me know. I'll be happy to help you get set up and play a mission with you.