Sunday, April 6, 2014

Combat Mission Red Thunder: Interesting Screenshots

Just a couple of interesting screenshots from today's gaming:

Tank riders! I'm feeling the combined arms love more in this game than any other since CMSF. Better not take these guys into an exposed position like this, though...

Check out that radio set! This poor FO team observer is hauling the equivalent of a living room cabinet radio set around on his back. The red line in a new (?) feature showing active command links. 
I found the visible portrayal of command links very useful in Graviteam Tactics and am delighted to see it implemented in Combat Mission.

2 comments:

  1. I'm simply gonna have to get this. Thanks Doug. Although i feel i have just started with Combat Missions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love this! I've been playing it every chance I get and I like it more each time. Let me know how you like it when you get it!

      Delete