Friday, November 29, 2013

New Command Beta Build

Command Modern Air Naval Operations has a new beta build out with an impressive features list. Combined with the Matrix holiday sale pricing, it might be a good time to grab this if you've been holding off.
I'll definitely be firing this up this weekend, along with the latest version of Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm, which has a new West German campaign available.

Edit: As Tim points out below, Command is not on the Matrix Holiday Sale list.  Which is too bad on their part, and bad on my part for assuming it was!  It's still a great game and the new features are very welcome. Unfortunately it isn't any more affordable.

2 comments:

  1. It still looks to be $80 to me and I don't see it on their holiday sale list, unless I am missing something obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you aren't missing anything; I assumed it was discounted for the holiday sale but it obviously isn't. I'll edit the post for clarity. Sorry to raise false hopes!

    ReplyDelete