Time lines are tight in this mission. I have 35 minutes to capture all of the objectives. Having a good plan and executing it well will be key. Based on my prior recon of the area, I've decided to use FRV #2 to concentrate my forces and will launch the assault from there.
After studying my forces and the map, my tactical plan is as follows:
B Company Royal Anglian
- 6 platoon will assault the airfield HQ and continue to the radar. 4 Scots C Company will support the attack on the radar.
- 4 platoon will assault and occupy the Control Tower. 4 Scots C Company will support this assault by breaching the control tower wall
- 1 platoon will assault and occupy the western AA battery location
- 2 platoon will assault and occupy the eastern AA battery location
- Fire Support section to provide support fires to platoon movement to contact and assaults
Support B Company objective assaults. Provide anti-armor fires on call from 4 detachment
- Suppressing missions along route of advance of B Company
- Destroy bunkers along A company route of advance
- Destroy bunkers along route of advance to radars
- On call anti-armor